What is it, and why is it different I hear you ask? Well, I am going to highlight the key things you need to know about how to use the Performance Max campaign.
What is it? Performance Max (PMax) is a goal-based campaign that essentially enables you to use all of Google’s performance platforms from 1 campaign.
So how can you ensure your campaigns are set up for success?
Here are our top 5 tips to maximise your performance:
- When you set up the PMax campaign choose your objective, depending on your campaign goals it is possible to connect product feeds and store locations.
- Getting the settings right, you can, as standard for a Google campaign choose Location, Language, Time of Day, and Day of week targeting
- PMax campaign set up is very similar to what you would expect from a social campaign, you have a variety of assets that will have a variety of placements. To ensure you make the most if this you update all available “asset group” criteria’s
- Add up to 15 images
- Add up to 5 Logos
- Add up to 5 Videos
- Add up to 5 Headlines
- Add up to 5 Long Headlines
- Add up to 4 Descriptions
- ADD A CALL TO ACTION
- DON’T FORGET YOUR AUDIENCE SIGNALS
- Note: Don’t worry if you don’t want to launch across all channels at once. For a Shopping only campaign, you can just connect your feed with no creative assets upload.
- If you are launching a new PMax campaign, run this alongside your current campaign. You can then use the PMax ‘Experimental Tools ‘to understand how the PMax can drive incremental conversions from your current campaign.
- PMax campaigns can optimise toward store sales goals to drive more in-store sales, store visits and local actions
We would love to assist you in getting your head around this new Google tool, and how best it can work for your business. The Iff Digital team are on hand to discuss how we can help you integrate it into your current paid marketing activity and make it work for you. Contact Iff Digital today