We are currently looking for a dynamic and results-driven Business Development Manager to join our team at Iff Digital.
Location: Fully Flexible: Leeds Office, Fully Remote or Hybrid
Reports to: Managing Director
Salary: Basic salary up to £40,000 DOE
Who are Iff Digital?
Iff Digital was born out of the realisation that growing organisations need more than just standard out-of-the-box Digital Marketing. We unite decades of industry experience with hand-picked digital experts to craft digital solutions that drive unrivalled results for our clients.
We are part of the financially strong Iris Media Group which also includes our sister agency fonemedia
Following a period of solid growth, we are now looking for a commercial leader to join the business to help support and accelerate our continued success.
This role would be perfect for someone who is tired of being just another number in a bigger organisation and wants to create something we can all be proud of – we understand, we have all been there too!
As a sales leader, you will work to identify opportunities within the digital marketing space whilst championing the brand, and building a strong network. You will love meeting with clients and more importantly helping them solve real business challenges through the best use of digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid background in sales
- Experience selling digital marketing solutions is desirable but not essential
- A track record of year-on-year growth within a sales-driven environment
- The ability to articulate data-driven ideas into simple commercially understandable solutions
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude in building business
- You will be used to developing your own pipeline and building opportunities to a successful close.
- You will be hungry for success and self-motivated, with the ability to identify quick wins in parallel with longer-term opportunities.
- You will be comfortable leading client meetings with the full support of the strategy, performance and leadership teams.
- Highly analytical with a good eye for numbers
What’s in for you?
- Basic salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Generous uncapped commission structure (Unlimited OTE)
- Maximum flexibility – you can work from anywhere
- Generous profit share scheme – so everyone wins! 🙂
- Private health care – your health is paramount
- Charity/volunteering days – so you can give something back to the community
- Annual company trips (fully expensed) – so far, we have been to New York, Iceland, Barcelona, Munich and Dubrovnik
- A solid and structured career path – one that is based on ‘output’, not time served
- Unlimited training, coaching and progressions opportunities – you grow, we grow
- We work hard, laugh a lot and grow as a team every day.
- A genuine opportunity to become the agency’s next Commercial Director
Sound refreshing, apply now